You Deserve Award-Winning Dentistry in North Knoxville
There are many reasons why Kennedy Dentistry has twice been recognized as Best Dentist in the Knoxnews.com’s “Best Of” contest. But our friendly North Knoxville team and their sincere desire to help patients had a great deal to do with it! They will do whatever it takes to keep you feeling comfortable and totally at ease, whether it’s offering you a warm blanket or walking you through our payment options. Visit soon to experience our team’s obsession with patient comfort!
Emphasis on Comfort
Time at the dentist is enjoyable when it’s spent in a massage chair. Whenever possible, we use injection-free anesthesia. Plus, you’ll enjoy amenities like blankets and pillows.
Highly Experienced Team
Our dentists have years of experience in handling everything from dental emergencies to dental implants. With their expertise, referrals to an outside specialist are rare.
Our dental laser makes fast work of many treatments. A digital scanner quickly makes dental impressions without messy goo. You can get a same-day crown with CEREC.
Our award-winning dentistry in North Knoxville features:
Keep Your Smile in Top Shape With Our Many Services
No matter what you want to improve about your smile, our team can create a treatment plan for you that will ensure you enjoy outstanding results. From simple services like cleanings to full-mouth restoration, we can:
- Beautify Your Smile – You’ll enjoy a stunning smile with cosmetic services like teeth whitening, dental veneers, gum reshaping, and more.
- Repair Damaged Teeth and Gums – We’ll relieve discomfort and restore oral function with gum disease treatment, same-day crowns, dental fillings, and more.
- Straighten Your Teeth and Correct Your Bite – We offer orthodontic treatment with convenient clear aligners.
- Replace Missing Teeth – Smile freely again when you replace lost teeth with dental implants, dental bridges, or dentures.
- Remove Problem Teeth – Our dentists can remove teeth, and they’ll help preserve your bone structure by treating your extraction site with platelet-rich plasma (PRP).