The Smile You Want - Gum Reshaping in North Knoxville
If you’ve improved your appearance with cosmetic procedures like teeth whitening or filled gaps in your smile with teeth replacements like dental implants, you’ll want to show it off. That can be tough if your gums sit too low on your teeth. Let our dentists transform your smile from gummy to great with gum reshaping in North Knoxville.
This simple procedure will:
- Create a more attractive balance between your teeth and gums
- Make it easier to receive dental veneers or other restorations
- Give your teeth a longer appearance
- Make you more confident in your smile’s appearance
Would you like your smile to look less gummy? Call us today at 865-947-2220. Don’t let worry over cost keep you from improving your smile. We offer many payment options, including third-party financing.
Our Laser Keeps Your Procedure & Recovery Comfortable
Some dentists use a scalpel to remove excess gum tissue. We use a dental laser. With a laser, no cutting or stitching is needed. You’ll enjoy:
- A Quicker and Less Complicated Procedure – A laser makes much faster work of the process.
- More Comfort – Most patients require no more than topical anesthesia, no injection needed! There’s also no cutting involved.
- Faster Recovery – The laser cauterizes as it works, and there are no stitches. So you will heal quickly, with a reduced chance of post-procedure complications.
If needed, our dentists can make you more comfortable with injection-free anesthesia so you won’t feel a thing. You can even relax with a pillow and blanket while we work. If you still feel nervous, you can take the edge off with fast-acting laughing gas. Unlike other forms of dental sedation, it won’t leave any lingering grogginess. You’ll be able to drive yourself home!
Make Your Teeth Look Beautiful Too
You can choose from many cosmetic procedures to make your teeth beautiful too, including:
- Teeth Whitening – Brighten your smile with a treatment in our office or home treatments.
- Teeth Contouring – You may be able to correct minor flaws with this quick and simple treatment.
- Dental Bonding – Our cosmetic dentists can apply tooth-colored resin to your teeth to hide flaws.
- Dental Veneers – Custom-made porcelain veneers can change almost anything you don’t like about your smile.
To create a more uniform smile with gum reshaping in North Knoxville, call Kennedy Dentistry at 865-947-2220.