Show Off a Full & Beautiful Smile With Dental Implants
There has never been a better time than right now to replace missing teeth using dental implants in North Knoxville. The dentists at Kennedy Dentistry have the know-how and experience with implants to help you:
- Look in the mirror and see a beautiful, complete smile
- Eat and enjoy all your favorite foods again
- Enhance your oral health and overall health
- Improve your speech
- Improve your digestion with thorough chewing
- Increase your confidence in all your social interactions
Get your teeth back and enjoy life more! Call our award-winning practice today at 865-947-2220 to schedule your appointment. If you experience dental anxiety, we offer soothing sedation in the form of laughing gas. Be sure to ask our staff about it when you call.
Complete Your Entire Implant Treatment in One Place
If you’re tired of dealing with missing teeth, implants can fill the gaps and eliminate all the inconveniences associated with lost teeth. These replacement teeth roots make it possible for your dentist to anchor several types of new teeth.
Unlike some dental practices, we plan implant procedures and place and restore teeth implants right here. You can get your entire treatment completed in one place. To make your care as comfortable and efficient as possible, we:
- Use the 3Shape TRIOS® 3 digital scanner for mess-free dental impressions
- Plan your computer-guided treatment with a 3-D CT scanner for the most precise results
- Offer you several cozy amenities during your implant procedure, including pillows, blankets, and massage chairs
Here are a few of the ways we can use teeth implants to give you back your smile:
- Single Implant With a Crown – Your dentist will insert an implant in your jawbone, where it will fuse with the bone over the next few months. Then, you’ll return to the office and we’ll attach a crown to it, giving you back a natural-looking tooth.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – If you have several missing teeth in a row, this bridge can help. We’ll place two or more implants and, after a healing period, attach replacement teeth to them. Unlike a traditional bridge, we won’t need to alter any surrounding teeth.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – These dentures are more comfortable than conventional dentures and outperform them. They anchor firmly in place to implants using a system of snaps and balls.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – For an even better experience with dentures, we recommend these. Your new teeth will secure to a sturdy metal bar that is attached to a set of implants. They offer superior comfort because they transfer biting and chewing forces directly to your jawbone, not your gums.
- Same-Day DIEM® Dentures – Imagine never being without teeth again. Using just four or six implants per arch, we can secure an entire row of teeth the same day. Walk in without teeth and leave later on with a beautiful smile that functions immediately. We’ll place your final full-arch restoration at a later appointment. You won’t even need to remove these fixed teeth for cleaning.
Don’t struggle through life without your teeth. Get them back using dental implants in North Knoxville. Call Kennedy Dentistry today at 865-947-2220 to schedule your consultation.