Speedy Care for North Knoxville Dental Emergencies
You may not be experiencing a dental emergency at the moment, but chances are one day you or someone you love will. It’s a good idea to have a dentist office in mind if that time comes. Kennedy Dentistry can handle all your dental emergencies in North Knoxville.
Dr. Kennedy and his team offer quick care. If you’re an established patient and call before noon, we’ll fit you in the same day. If you call after hours, just leave a voicemail, and our staff will follow up with you. We do our best to get all emergencies in as soon as possible. Here are a few other benefits of trusting us for your dental dilemma:
- We’ll numb you with injection-free anesthesia to keep your treatment pain-free.
- Inhaled sedation is available to help you relax and feel comfortable.
- You’ll have your choice of comforting amenities, including massage chairs, blankets, pillows, a beverage station, and bottled water.
- We treat emergencies with efficiency using advanced technology like digital X-rays, a digital scanner, a 3-D CT scanner, and CAD/CAM same-day crowns.
- Our compassionate staff will listen closely to your needs and answer all your questions.
Call us now at 865-947-2220 if you have a dental emergency, or hold on to our number for future use. We’re located on West Emory Road just off I-75, near Powell’s Broad Acres neighborhood. Besides North Knoxville, we also serve Powell, Oak Ridge, and Clinton.
Save Your Smile With Restorative Treatment
For 15-plus years, Kennedy Dentistry has been helping patients through all types of dental emergencies. There’s probably not a crisis that we haven’t treated, so whatever your oral emergency is, we’ll be glad to help. Below are a few types of treatment we may use to help you feel better:
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – Our fillings repair cavities and relieve related pain fast. Because they are metal-free, they won’t embarrass you when you’re talking, smiling, or laughing.
- Dental Crowns – Our lab partner will work quickly to make you a natural-looking restoration to repair a cracked or broken tooth. In some cases, we can make a same-day crown in our office.
- Tooth Extraction – If we’re not able to repair your tooth or if your tooth can’t be saved with a root canal, we’ll remove it to stop your pain and preserve your oral health. We can help you with your tooth replacement, too.
Don’t suffer any longer than necessary when you have dental emergencies in North Knoxville. Call Kennedy Dentistry now at 865-947-2220 to be seen as soon as possible.