Eat & Smile Easily With Knoxville Dental Crowns & Bridges
Crowns and bridges are some of our most versatile dental restorations. Here at Kennedy Dentistry, they repair many types of dental problems for our patients. Your skilled dentists can use North Knoxville dental crowns and bridges to help you:
- Enjoy a mouth full of functional and beautiful teeth again
- Eat and enjoy a wider variety of delicious foods
- Look more attractive and healthier
- Aid your digestion through more complete chewing
- Make better first impressions on others
Call us today at 865-947-2220 to schedule your dental restoration. Plus, you can relax with dental sedation and enjoy amenities like massage chairs, pillows, blankets, a beverage station, and bottled water.
Make Your Smile Whole Again With a Crown or Bridge
If you have damaged or missing teeth, we can help. You don’t have to continue suffering with teeth that don’t do what they should. Using crowns and bridges, your dentist can repair or replace your teeth and help make everyday tasks like chewing, smiling, and talking effortless and enjoyable again.
To help design your restoration, we’ll use the 3Shape TRIOS® 3 intraoral digital scanner, which means no goopy impressions are needed. Below are a few options we offer using a crown or bridge:
- Single Crown for Repair – In many cases, we can make your new crown the same day right in our office. Otherwise, a lab will make it. The crown will cover a damaged tooth to strengthen it and prevent additional problems.
- Standard Bridge – This type of bridge spans the gap of one or more missing teeth and anchors on either end to your natural teeth. It will give you a more aesthetically pleasing smile and make it easier to bite and chew.
- Implant-Supported Crown – Your dentist will place a dental implant where you are missing a tooth. After a healing period, they will then top it with a sturdy, natural-looking crown that will restore virtually all your chewing power.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – While this type of bridge is similar in function to a standard bridge, the difference is that it uses two or more implants as a base rather than your natural teeth.
Get your beautiful smile back with North Knoxville dental crowns and bridges. Call Kennedy Dentistry today at 865-947-2220 to schedule an appointment.