You no longer have to be nervous about visiting the dentist. The compassionate team at Kennedy Dentistry offers North Knoxville dental sedation that will even help calm fearful patients. Expertly administered in the form of laughing gas, this type of sedation will allow you to:
- Ease your mind and get the dental care your smile needs
- Lie back comfortably, even during extended or multiple procedures
- Enjoy peace of mind about your oral health
- Reduce your anxiety about future dental visits
- Catch and treat small oral problems early on
Isn’t it time you experienced relaxing dental care? Call Kennedy Dentistry today at 865-947-2220 to schedule your next appointment. We’re located at 2529 W. Emory Road, just a couple of miles off I-75.
Enjoy Gentle Dental Care With Sedation
Say goodbye to stressful, uncomfortable treatment at the dentist. At Kennedy Dentistry, you’ll receive only the most compassionate and thoughtful dental care. Our staff is trained to help you fully relax during your exam or procedure. Besides offering sedation, we also use topical anesthetic and injection-free local anesthetic so that you don’t feel a thing. We go overboard to make sure you experience pleasant, pain-free treatment!
If you need sedation, here’s how it will work:
- We’ll put a comfortable mask over your mouth and nose, and you’ll begin breathing in laughing gas, a mild sedative.
- In just a few moments, a feeling of calm will wash over you, and you’ll completely relax.
- Your dental team will go to work tending to your smile.
- When your treatment is done, we’ll give you fresh oxygen, and in just a few minutes, you’ll feel like yourself again.
- You can safely drive yourself home and function normally with no lingering aftereffects.
Relax With Your Choice of Amenities
Inhaled sedation isn’t the only way we help you relax when you visit us. We also offer you several comforting amenities that include:
- Soothing massage chairs
- Warm blankets
- Soft pillows
- A beverage station
- Bottled water
Get the relaxing, gentle care you deserve with dental sedation in North Knoxville. Call Kennedy Dentistry today at 865-947-2220 to schedule your appointment. You can also request an appointment using our online form.