- Dental sedation ensures a comfortable procedure
- Platelet-rich plasma may be used for faster healing
- We use advanced technology for precise treatment
Like it or not, one day dental surgery may be required to keep your smile healthy. If you need oral surgery in North Knoxville, the smile team at Kennedy Dentistry can handle it for you. There’s no need to visit a specialist if we can take care of it right here. We offer you:
- Painless anesthesia and dental sedation that will put your mind and body at ease
- Amenities like pillows, blankets, massage chairs, and bottled water
- A compassionate staff who is dedicated to your comfort
- Three skilled dentists with years of experience treating patients just like yourself
Call us today at 865-947-2220 to schedule your oral surgical procedure. We’ll make sure your smile stays healthy and beautiful!
Rely on Our Team of Experts for Your Dental Surgery
At Kennedy Dentistry, we use state-of-the-art technology to ensure comfortable, precise treatment. This includes digital X-rays, a handheld digital scanner, and a 3-D CT scanner. Combined with our dentists’ high level of skill, you can rest assured your oral care is in the best hands possible. We routinely perform several types of oral surgery, including:
- Tooth Extractions – If saving your tooth isn’t possible, we’ll remove it as gently and efficiently as possible. We also offer platelet-rich plasma (PRP). This treatment uses your own blood platelets to enhance natural healing, making the process significantly quicker and more comfortable.
- Wisdom Teeth Removal – We can handle many cases involving the removal of third molars, or wisdom teeth. If they are impacted or if your case is difficult, we’ll refer you to a trusted specialist who can remove them for you.
- Bone Grafts – To strengthen your jawbone and make you a candidate for dental implants, we can add bone material to your jaw. PRP will be used to assist with healing and growing new bone cells.
Your oral surgery in North Knoxville will be a pleasant experience at Kennedy Dentistry. Call us today at 865-947-2220 to schedule an appointment. You can also request an appointment using our online form.