Whether you want to transform your smile with cosmetic dentistry or fix problems with restorative dentistry, you’ll enjoy the best results if you start with a healthy mouth. The best way to achieve and maintain optimal dental health is with general dentistry in North Knoxville.
With our general dental care, you will:
- Enjoy a mouth that looks and feels healthy
- Be less susceptible to cavities, gum disease, and infection
- Benefit from improved oral health and overall health
- Lessen your risk of systemic illnesses linked to poor oral hygiene, such as diabetes
- Keep small problems from becoming larger ones
We Use Technology to Detect Problems in Early Stages
The earlier you find problems like cavities, the easier and less costly they are to fix. To detect issues in their earliest stages during your exams, our dentists use:
- Digital X-rays – This technology produces sharp images in less time than conventional X-rays and with less radiation.
- CariVu Cavity Detection – Laser technology finds cavities that are so small they can’t yet be seen by the naked eye.
- Intraoral Camera – We can share images of what we find in your mouth with this handheld camera, so it’s easier to explain your treatment options.
- Advanced Oral Cancer Screening Techniques – As with all cancers, early detection is the key to effective treatment.
Improve Your Oral Health With Preventive Dental Care
We offer general dental services to protect you from many dental problems, including cavities and sports injuries. In addition to exams, you’ll find:
- Dental Cleanings – Our ultrasonic scaler makes cleanings comfortable and effective.
- Gum Disease Treatment – We offer several ways of combating gum disease.
- Fluoride Treatments and Dental Sealants – These preventive services help keep your teeth free of decay.
- Mouthguards – Our dentists can fit you for mouthguards to protect your teeth from sports injuries as well as bruxism mouthguards to prevent damage from teeth grinding.
No matter which services you receive, your comfort is a priority. Some of our care rooms are equipped with massage chairs. We use injection-free anesthesia for some treatments, and you can receive laughing gas if you’d like.