- Get back a full mouth of teeth again
- Sedation is available to help you relax
- Enjoy pillows, blankets, & massage chairs
For anyone with missing teeth, we have some great news for you. There has never been a better time than right now to replace those teeth using dental implants in North Knoxville. The dentists at Kennedy Dentistry have the know-how and experience with implants to help you:
- Look in the mirror and see a beautiful, complete smile
- Eat and enjoy all your favorite foods again
- Improve your oral health and overall health
- Improve your speech
- Improve your digestion with thorough chewing
- Increase your confidence in all your social interactions
Get your teeth back and enjoy life more! Call Kennedy Dentistry today at 865-947-2220 to schedule your appointment. If you experience dental anxiety, we offer soothing sedation in the form of laughing gas. Be sure to ask our staff about it when you call.
Enjoy a Healthy, Beautiful Smile With Teeth Implants
If you’re tired of dealing with missing teeth, you should take time to find out more about implants. These replacement teeth roots make it possible for your dentist to anchor several types of new teeth.
Unlike some dental practices, we both place and restore teeth implants right here; you can get your entire treatment completed in one place. To make your care as comfortable and efficient as possible, we use the 3Shape TRIOS 3 digital scanner and a 3-D CT scanner to plan your computer-guided treatment. Plus, you’ll have access to several cozy amenities during your implant procedure, including pillows, blankets, and massage chairs.
Here are a few of the ways we can use teeth implants to give you back your smile:
- Single Implant With a Crown – Your dentist will insert an implant in your jawbone, where it will fuse with the bone over the next few months. Then, you’ll return to the office and we’ll attach a crown to it, giving you back a natural-looking tooth.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – If you have several missing teeth in a row, this bridge can help. We’ll place two or more implants and, after a healing period, attach replacement teeth to them.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – These dentures are more comfortable than conventional dentures and outperform them. They anchor firmly in place to implants using a system of snaps and balls.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – For our best experience with dentures, we recommend these. Your new teeth will secure to a sturdy metal bar that is attached to a set of implants. They offer superior comfort, as they transfer the forces of biting and chewing directly to your jawbone.
- Same-Day DIEM® Dentures – Imagine never being without teeth again. Using just four or six implants per arch, we can secure an entire row of teeth the same day. Walk in without teeth and leave later on with a beautiful smile that functions immediately.
Don’t struggle through life without your teeth. Get them back using dental implants in North Knoxville. Call Kennedy Dentistry today at 865-947-2220 to schedule your consultation. You can also request an appointment using our online form.