- Current patients can call before noon for same-day care
- Our dental sedation will help you relax
- Advanced technology ensures precise care
You may not be experiencing a dental emergency at the moment, but chances are one day you or someone you love will. It’s a good idea to have a dentist office in mind if that time comes. Kennedy Dentistry can handle all your dental emergencies in North Knoxville.
Dr. Kennedy and his team offer quick care. If you’re an established patient and call before noon, we’ll fit you in the same day. If you call after hours, just leave a voicemail, and our staff will follow up with you. We do our best to get all emergencies in as soon as possible. Here are a few benefits of trusting us for your dental dilemma:
- Inhaled sedation is available to help you relax and feel comfortable.
- You’ll have your choice of amenities, including massage chairs, blankets, pillows, a beverage station, and bottled water.
- We use advanced technology like injection-free anesthesia, digital X-rays, a digital scanner, a 3-D CT scanner, and CAD/CAM same-day crowns.
- Our staff is compassionate and will listen closely to your needs and answer all your questions.
Call us now at 865-947-2220 if you have a dental emergency, or hold on to our number for future use. We’re located on West Emory Road just off I-75, near Powell’s Broad Acres neighborhood. Besides North Knoxville, we also serve Powell, Oak Ridge, and Clinton.
Our Experts Will Stop Your Pain & Save Your Smile
For 15 years, Kennedy Dentistry has been helping patients through all types of dental emergencies. There’s probably not a crisis that we haven’t treated, so whatever your oral emergency is, we’ll be glad to help. Below are a few types of treatment we may use to help you feel better.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – Our fillings are metal-free and won’t cause you any embarrassment when talking, smiling, or laughing.
- Dental Crowns – Our lab partner will work quickly to make you a natural-looking tooth replacement.
- Tooth Extraction – If we’re not able to repair your tooth, we’ll remove it to stop your pain and preserve your oral health. We can help you with your tooth replacement, too.
Don’t suffer any longer than necessary when you have dental emergencies in North Knoxville. Call Kennedy Dentistry now at 865-947-2220 to be seen as soon as possible. For any non-emergency needs, you can use our handy online form.