- Preview your new look with digital images & wax models
- Find cosmetic treatments for many different budgets
- Choose in-office or at-home teeth whitening
If every photo of you features a closed-mouth smile, chances are it’s because you’d rather not reveal your imperfect teeth. This embarrassment may also have you hiding your mouth behind your hand or just not smiling at all. Don’t go through life hiding your teeth! Our team will give you a smile you can’t wait to show off with cosmetic dentistry in North Knoxville.
With our cosmetic dental treatments, you can:
- Discreetly straighten crooked teeth
- Hide flaws like chips, gaps, and uneven edges
- Correct the look of an overly gummy smile
- Remove surface stains and brighten dingy teeth
Our dentists will help you determine which treatments will give you the best results. Schedule a cosmetic consultation by calling 865-947-2220 today. To ensure you’re comfortable with your decisions, we can use digital images and/or wax models to show what your new smile can look like!
Cover Imperfections With Dental Veneers or Bonding
Most people have some flaws they’d like to hide, such as chips, gaps, or stains. At our office, you can conceal many if not most smile imperfections with:
- Dental Veneers – Our dentists can use custom-made porcelain veneers to cover the entire front surfaces of your teeth. With the ability to modify the size, shape, and color of your teeth, veneers can completely transform your smile. They not only improve the appearance of your teeth, they strengthen them too. Durable veneers should last at least a decade and often many years more.
- Dental Bonding – Though not quite as versatile as veneers, bonding can cover some of the same kinds of flaws. While bonding is more affordable than veneers, your results won’t last as long. The completely reversible treatment involves applying layers of tooth-colored composite (the same material used for fillings) to your teeth, then using a special light to create a secure bond.
Complete Your Smile Transformation With Other Improvements
We also offer these cosmetic dentistry procedures for either subtle or dramatic improvements:
- Teeth Whitening – Choose an in-office treatment or a convenient take-home treatment, both from well-known brand Opalescence.
- Gum Reshaping – We use our laser to quickly and painlessly correct the look of an uneven gumline or remove gum tissue that gives your smile an overly gummy appearance.
- Teeth Contouring – We can eliminate small chips, rough edges, and similar flaws with a quick contouring treatment. We sometimes also perform crown lengthening, exposing more of your tooth’s surface, prior to placing veneers or other restorations.
- Clear Aligners – With their transparent appearance, our ClearCorrect® and Invisalign® systems won’t stand out in your smile the way that metal wires and brackets do. Plus, you can easily remove aligners for meals and oral hygiene.