Your smile is one of the first things most folks notice about you – and for those who don’t know you well, it can affect how they perceive your personality. If you’re not happy with your smile’s appearance, you may keep it mostly hidden. Let us improve your smile, so you can feel better about yourself and make better first impressions too.
Our dentists can help you by:
- Hiding Imperfections – We can cover issues like chips, cracks, and small gaps with either dental veneers or a dental bonding treatment. We’ll help you determine which solution best suits your smile. In some cases, we can “buff out” small flaws like chips or uneven tooth edges with teeth contouring.
- Taking Your Teeth From Dull to Dazzling – Teeth become dull over time when exposed to substances like wine, coffee, and many foods. You can give them a bright boost by removing surface stains with a whitening treatment. Whether you whiten in our office or at home, you’ll get better results than can be obtained with drugstore products.
- Replacing Lost Teeth – A gap left by missing teeth not only makes you feel self-conscious, it can lead to dental problems like an uneven bite and reduced bone density in your jaw. We provide many kinds of replacement teeth, including dental implants.
- Straightening Crooked Teeth – You probably don’t like the idea of wearing metal braces to straighten your teeth. The good news is, with clear aligners you won’t have to. Aligners move your teeth into place in less time than braces, and they are practically invisible in your smile. Plus, it’s easy to take them out for meals or oral hygiene. We offer both ClearCorrect and Invisalign.
- Improving Your Gumline – Sometimes it’s not your teeth but your gums that may bother you. With our dental laser, we can quickly and painlessly remove excess gum tissue that overshadows your teeth or straighten out a crooked gumline.
Ready to improve your smile in North Knoxville? Call Kennedy Dentistry at 865-685-4886.